“…one of the best workshops I have ever attended.”
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ASKING SARAH TO TEACH A SEMINAR OR PARTICIPATE IN AN EVENT PLEASE CONTACT US.
(PLEASE CLICK ON THE EVENT FOR MORE INFORMATION)
• “Problem Solving: Loose Leash Walking, Play and Impulse Control” – Richland, WA – March 28 & 29, 2020 – REGISTER BY EMAIL HERE (working spots sold out, observer spots available)
• “Walk This Way: Leash Reactivity and Loose Leash Walking“ – Orem, Utah – May 1 & 2, 2020 –REGISTER BY EMAIL HERE
• Topic TBD – Kelowna, BC – Summer 2020
• “Walk This Way: Leash Reactivity and Loose Leash Walking“ – Lethbridge, Alberta – September, 2020
• “Walk This Way: Leash Reactivity and Loose Leash Walking” – Springfield, Illinois – October 2020
• “Walk This Way: Leash Reactivity and Loose Leash Walking” – DFW, Texas – November 6 & 7, 2020
I took Sarah’s seminar last March and started trying the “clicker thing” with a couple of clients as soon as I got home. I’ve been training dogs professionally for about 6 years and have done marker training before but I had never used a clicker to deal with reactivity. I’ve been struggling for a long time with how to help clients with reactive dogs. Way too long. This is not the first reactive dog that I’ve graduated since taking Sarah’s seminar but the feedback on this one is immensely satisfying. Thank you Sarah!
– Jennifer Frese – Wenatchee, WA
“I recently attended a workshop in BC and was very impressed with the segment taught by Sarah Fulcher. Sarah’s expertise in clicker training – not only for basic training but also for more difficult dog problems, was thorough, well explained and downright fun! She took time to explain the intricacies of her training method and was helpful in answering any and all questions. Using pertinent demonstrations, Sarah was able to clearly show participants the ‘how’s” and the “why’s” of using a clicker to train. I loved her segment on puppy classes and the scent detection and dancing really inspired me – Can’t wait to use all that Sarah so graciously shared in my business!!”
“A Sarah Fulcher workshop is fun, organized, purposeful, engaging and enlightening! Sarah is a dynamite instructor and knows how to share her knowledge in such a way that you will be jazzed to go home and get started!”
“Sarah’s workshops are such a joy to go to not only is she an amazing trainer to learn from, she is very personable and actually cares about other people and trainers. She enjoys helping others by sharing her wisdom. I was able to incorporate her ideas and protocols into my dog training business back home and it has made a world of difference. If you get a chance to see her teach and/or train, do not miss the opportunity!”