*NOTE* I AM CURRENTLY LIVING AND WORKING IN NYC FOR INSTINCT DOG TRAINING AND AM NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING SHADOW PROGRAMS.
I DO STILL OFFER SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS.
PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED IN BOOKING.
AN EDUCATION VACATION…
Are you a professional dog trainer or an aspiring dog trainer?
Join us for an experience unlike any other in the pristine mountains of British Columbia Canada. Not only will you get to learn about dog training, behaviour, and dog daycare – you will also get to spend time exploring the stunning landscape.
Our shadow programs run for a minimum of 5 days in length. During your time with us you will get to learn about:
• Clicker training: how to use it, why it works, applying it to pet manners and behaviour problems.
• Problem solving and dealing with behaviour issues in dogs.
• Foundation Skills: how to use them for a group class or applying to problem behaviour.
• Group classes, private lessons, day training, and board and train.
• Train a green dog all Foundation Skills.
• Running safe and enriching daycare programs.
• Monitoring play groups.
• Introducing new dogs to day care/play group.
• Training client screening and evaluation processes.
• Flexibility to match experience level and area of interest.
Cost: $150 CDN/day. Students are responsible for their own lodging, food, transportation and other expenses.
Please contact us to book!
“In early July 2015 I had the pleasure of staying and playing with Sarah Fulcher during her shadow program. Continued education is an extremely important part of my work ethic, and learning from top notch trainers is a priority for me. During my stay with Sarah, I was a part of her team where we ran daycare, worked with dogs in a day training setting, joined and helped in private lessons with clients and participated in her various group classes. Sarah is a very knowledgeable trainer and is ardent on the free sharing of information. She is an excellent teacher and also keen on listening and learning herself. Her programs are structured to run students through the basics to the complicated side of all things dog training, daycare and structuring of schedules. I had an incredible time with Sarah and recommend her if you are looking for the same! ”
– Brittany Robinson – K9 Guidance to Inclusion – Tucson, AZ
“Meeting Sarah through dog training workshops has provided an avenue for education which far surpasses my expectations. She gives selflessly of her time, shares knowledge and techniques, is clearly professional in business practices and builds timeless relationships with her clients.
Sarah has been my mentor, my friend, and has my utmost respect as a dog trainer. If you choose to shadow with her you will not be disappointed.”
– Leslie Kroum – Raise the Woof – Walla Walla, WA
“Shadowing Sarah Fulcher was such a great experience for me! I spent about 8 days learning from her and left with a wealth of knowledge! Sarah is a wonderful dog trainer but also a great human teacher. She has a great deal of patience and calm energy when working with the more difficult dogs. She made me feel comfortable during my stay and included me in her daily work activities where I gained useful experiences. After returning home I have reached out to Sarah with questions and she has been very prompt in responding. I’ve successfully applied some of the lessons I learned during my time with Sarah and it’s improved my training and business significantly. I am looking forward to working with her in the future!”
– Sarah Nicol – Naturally Driven K9 – Seattle, WA